Pan American Aerobiology Certification Board
The registration for Recertification of the Spore Analyst Level 1 is now available. We hope all certified analysts have found the PAACB certification program to be a positive factor in your work and we look forward to continuing this relationship.
Before registering, please consult the Guidance Documents and the Summary of Topics for Spore Analyst Level 1 Certification. A candidate should feel confident about the information outlined in these documents. It would be prudent to take the Recertification Exam three months prior to the expiration date of your current certification. Candidates who do not obtain a passing score on the Recertification Exam will be allowed to retake the exam one additional time in an attempt to achieve a passing score. Those candidates who pass the Recertification Exam will extend their PAACB Certification for an additional three years.
Recertification is open to all PAACB Certified Analysts within six months prior to the expiration of their current certification.
The next steps:
· Candidate must register and submit the $350 re-certification exam fee.
· Candidate must find a proctor and have the proctor approved by the PAACB.
· Make an appointment to take the exam.
· Notify the PAACB about the time and place.
· The candidate will need to present a photo ID to the proctor before taking the exam.
· No materials can be taken into the exam except a simple calculator and pencils or pens.
· Results of the re-certification exam will be given to the candidate as soon as we receive the answer sheet from your proctor (via fax or mail).
1) Complete the recertification application form
2) Send the above form along with the $350 non-refundable recertification fee to the PAACB administrator at:
Cecil's Chapel Road
Hiwassee, VA 24347
questions? Email administrator@PAACB.org